To Our Wholesale Customers
Under the first phase of Governor Roy Cooper’s plan to resume social and business activities during the pandemic, certain NC businesses have decided to reopen their doors to customers. Hickory Nut Gap has made the decision to maintain our current COVID-19 response plan. As food providers, we must take every precaution to keep providing this critical service to the public.
Our warehouse will remain open for business, maintaining our previous precautions to protect both our employees and our customers. Our pickup and delivery guidelines will remain as follows:
- Only HNG staff are allowed in the warehouse.
- If you are picking up an order, please send us a text when you arrive and we will bring the order out to you. We will open your door with gloves, load the product. Please do not get out to greet us even if our smiling faces are tempting.
- All HNG delivery and loading staff will wear gloves and change gloves between deliveries.
- No physical invoices will be exchanged – email only – HNG staff will date and initial an internal copy of the invoice after delivery/pickup to keep record.
- All payments must be made via ACH bank transfer.
- If HNG delivers to you directly, please meet the driver at the door for them to drop the product there.
- HNG will be outsourcing most local deliveries to Leading Green distributing.